What are minimalist shoes? How to run barefoot? Why to favor barefoot shoes as opposed to the more regular padded shoes? Here's a brief introduction to get you started!
There are several designs and brands of minimalist shoes in the market today that comes in different colours and styles. The Nike minimalist running shoes is just one of the top brands that afford the wearer the natural range of motion which you can only experience when you run barefoot. Modern shoes which are well-cushioned are actually causing injuries to the feet by hampering its natural movement. Freeing the feet from the usually cramped shoes, constrain the feet from fully utilizing its potential.
Why choose Nike minimalist shoes?
Experts discovered that running barefoot or with minimal feet covering actually strengthens the feet and legs. Furthermore, since the soles of the feet and toes are in full contact with the ground, balance and agility is also enhance. The sensors on the soles of the feet gives signals to the brain as it touches the ground and the brain sends back the correct signal to the feet enabling it to appropriately act according to the terrain it trod on. Nike has been known to produce high quality footwear since time immemorial. When minimalist footwear started to emerge in the market, Nike also joined the trend and produced its own Nike minimalist running shoes that can withstand the fierce competition.
Cutting edge of Nike over other brands
What Nike has that the other brands of barefoot shoes have none?
- First of all, Nike has the track record of producing high quality products that are comfortable and chic.
- Affordable price.
- All the benefits of minimalist running shoes for almost all types of activities such as walking, running, trail running, workouts and even dress shoes.
Features of Nike minimalist shoes
Nike minimalist running shoes are popular amongst runners who like its lightweight and glove-fit design. Its flexible but durable outsoles are ultra thin but mostly made from anti-puncture material to protect the feet on rocky and rough terrain. Most of Nike’s shoes are design in such a way that enhances a natural foot strike to enable the feet and legs to grow stronger.
Having that sturdy outsole that can protect the feet from rocks and other pointed objects is important for most runners and would-be barefoot runners. Some people might be open to the idea of running almost barefooted however the thought of exposing one’s self to the merciless rough objects that can hurt the feet, dampen the spirit of these wannabes. Nike ensures that the feet will be protected while enjoying the benefits of Nike minimalist running shoes.
Top Nike footwear in the market today
1. Nike women’s free TR Fit 2 Running shoe purple – its seamless construction and polyester air mesh material for its upper ensures a comfortable fit that lessens any abrasion and irritation while wearing such shoes. The wearer will experience enhance balance due to its flexible neoprene heel counter. It is lightweight hence it is also highly recommended for your gym workouts as well as for trail running. With its no-sew technology, you can wear TR Fit 2 in running without wearing socks since there are no seams that usually instigate the abrasion. Your feet will feel comfortable, dry and fresh with this shoes since its materials are infuse with anti-bacterial elements.
2. Nike Free Trainer Fit – this is another Nike minimalist running shoes which makes any owner proud and comfortable. With its polyester and no-sew structure with breathable upper mesh, it affords the wearer comfortable fit and a freer range of motion. Trail and long distance runner would love its rubber pods at its heel that provides the multi-directional traction which works on almost all surfaces.
3. Nike Free TR2 Cross-training shoes – it features the trademark Nike no-sew technology which makes the shoes less abrasive. Its breathable upper mesh ensures that your feet will feel comfortable, dry and fresh even after hours of running. You would feel the comfort and flexibility provided by its deep flex grooves at its outsole. With just a few weeks of wearing this shoes, you will find your gait more stable and your balance more enhance since its design strives to correct the deformation of your feet caused by many years of wearing traditional shoes.
4. Nike Women’s ‘Lunarfly” running shoe–women will love this lightweight shoe with its polyester and no-sew construction. Women who want to have a larger toe box would find it in this shoes. With its seamless construction, you will find that your feet will incur less blister and abrasions.
5. Nike Free walk for men – possessing all the plus features of a Nike minimalist running shoes, every runner would love this shoe with its flex grooves and soft, flexible midsole.
There are several other Nike minimalist running shoes in the market today. Finding the right one would depend on your needs and your intended use for such shoes.
People have different shapes of feet. There are slender yet long feet while there are also feet with wide dimensions. The most appropriate minimalist shoes for wide feet are something that allows the toes of the feet to freely move without squeezing the muscles and tendons too tight for comfort. Traditional shoes have a much narrower toe box, which often gives you blisters and abrasions as you wear them for longer duration. Minimalist shoes on the other hand give way to much wider toe box to allow the toes to free move in a wide range of motion, to enable the feet to have greater grip and traction on the ground.
Why go for minimalist shoes for wide feet?
Just imagine if you have wide feet and you encase it in a shoe that have small, pointed toe box, which cramps the feet? If all your toes and bunch up together tightly to enable it to fit within the restrictive toe box, you would have difficulty feeling the ground and balance yourself. With a wider toe box your feet will be able to breath and be able to have that grip without cramping it. With barefoot shoes for wide feet, you will be able to replicate that barefoot feel where toes are splayed and the soles are in full contact with the ground without restrictions. Wearing this kind of footwear is just like running barefoot with the essential covering against the rough ground and potential dangers of uncontrolled environment. Opting for minimalist shoes for wide feet would also develop your muscles and ligaments the right way, promoting better health and a more natural gait. When you run with unrestricted toes and heel, you will be able to run faster and with steadier gait than when wearing traditional shoes.
What are the advantages of minimalist shoes with wide feet?
- Your toes will be able to move without restriction allowing the muscles and ligaments to move naturally, which will ultimately strengthens the feet.
- The pressure on the balls of your feet will also be lessen as the toes will help absorb the impact of your feet as it hits the ground, allowing the runner to develop better balance and improve agility.
- Shoes for wide feet will enable the wearer to stimulate his foot from heel to toes naturally, without restrictions, replicating that barefoot feel where the foot is technically free to move about, enabling its hundreds of tendons, ligaments and muscles to “breathe” in its natural state.
Top selection for minimalist wide feet footwear
There are myriad of minimalist shoes for wide feet in the market today. Not all products however offer the same benefits and comfort when it comes to utilizing this footwear. To help you find the top picks according to product reviews and client feedbacks, here is my top list for such footwear.
Adidas adiPURE trainer shoes – its upper will fit your feet like a second skin and since it is made from breathable, soft material, it allows your feet unrestricted movement from heel to toes. You will feel comfortable even on long distance running since its inlay is made of ortholite sockliner that will facilitate cushiony protection as well as defense against microbes and moisture. With its adiPure tooling midsole, your feet will be able to react quickly as its sensors will be able to detect the terrain as it makes contact with the ground. This reaction imitates the natural movement of barefoot running, which results to enhanced muscle stimulation and increase efficiency in your workout. You can use this footwear both on rough and slippery terrain since its outsole is design for greater traction and sturdiness.
Vibram FiveFingers komodo LS Sport shoes – its seamless, no sew construction assures you of lesser abrasions and friction as you run. This extreme minimalist shoe for wide feet is excellent to use wherever you want to train since it has great traction, grip and offers optimal protection for your feet. With its new lacing system and wider tongue opening, you can easily adjust the tightness of its upper to conform to the shape of your feet as well as easier entry-exit of your feet. Its toes are reinforced with PU dotting to protect your toes better.
Skora Men’s Base Running shoe – it will fit your feet like a sock with its stretchable upper mesh with nylon made x-strap. To replicate the natural movement of the feet when barefooted, this shoe is design with zero-drop from heel to toe with its outsole made a little curvy and some flex furrows. It offers you maximum comfort with its ample toe box and adjustable heel strap. It is a lightweight shoe made for men, who want to reap the benefits of minimalist shoes for wide feet people while maximizing their training sessions. With its zero-drop heel to toe, you will definitely be able to run unhindered by over cushiony padding such as found in traditional shoes.
FILA Skele-toes voltage women’s running shoes – this is rather a new innovative design which FILA came up with. It fused the two smallest toes to allow the wearer to put on the shoe with ease. Its lightweight, upper airmesh and minimal outsole provides comfort and better performance. Its bungee lace lock and heel-pull tab ensures that you will have a comfort fit and easy sliding into the shoe every time you wear it.
Minimalist shoes for wide feet are not only limited to adults. Although children have naturally slender foot, which grows to its adult form as time goes by. However, there are children with naturally wide feet and they too will benefit much if they are to wear children’s minimalist shoes such as produced by Merrell, Vibram’s, New Balance and Fila Skele.
Whether you are an advocate of minimalist running or not, you must have heard or seen Vibram Fingers footwear. If you are new to minimalist concept, you must be wondering “what are the benefits of Vibram Fivefingers that makes people go crazy with this kind of shoes?” With the advent of minimalist concept in footwear, there is also an upsurge of various designs of shoes in the market for every active sport imaginable as well as for work footwear. However, you would probably take a second; if not a third look at Vibram’s shoes. Here’s why.
The Vibram Fivefingers got a very unique design which will definitely look incongruous anywhere you go. You just have to take one look at it to know that it’s one of a kind footwear. Its toe box caters to individual toe box for each toes, just like a hand glove. Vibram is actually design to fit your feet like a feet glove, with very thin soles and zero-drop heels. It may look strange on your feet, but with its attractive colors and very comfortable fit that allows the wearer to have that personal interaction with the ground, Vibram Fivefingers is definitely the ultimate choice in minimalist footwear. Wearing this kind of shoes for the first time may give you some little pains and discomfort, especially if you are new to minimalist running footwear but as time goes on, you will find that you will develop a more natural gait and a more comfortable running experience.
Why opt for Vibram fivefingers?
For all the strangeness and rather unusual design of Vibram’s, it definitely proves to be one of the best minimalist footwear in the market today. You will ultimately reap the known several benefits of vibram fivefingers as you continue to wear it during your workouts and other casual activities. It is said that Vibram is one of the ultimate minimalist footwear existing in the market today, hence learning to adapt to wearing such footwear means you will be able to experience the maximum benefits that barefoot shoes can give.
The benefits of vibram fivefingers
Since Vibram’s have zero-drop heel, you will experience a simulation of running truly barefooted. Hence, receptors in the soles of your feet are activated sending crucial information to the brain at real time. Hence, the brain sends back proper signal to the feet to adjust to the kind of terrain that the feet is trekking. This way, the body is able to improve its agility and balance.
One of the benefits of Vibram fivefingers is that it offers the potential to develop the strength of muscles where it is most needed. Wearing Vibram’s invigorates the muscles of the lower legs and feet, helping it become stronger and preventing future injury to the feet.
The separate toe box of Vibram’s allows the feet to freely move. Wearing this type of shoes would feel like walking barefoot, allowing your feet to move naturally with toes splayed comfortably as it strikes the ground. It also helps disseminate the body weight across the foot bed, which in turn helps the alignment of the spine and improvement of the future.
There are other benefits of vibram fivefingers that you will discover as you go along wearing such shoes in your athletic and non-athletic activities.
Top picks of Vibram products
1. Vibram FiveFingers Bilika LS Women’s Athletic shoes 2012 – women will love this rubber shoes with provide great traction and with a perfect fit that follows the natural contour of your feet. It utilizes dri-lex for its insole and a quick lace system that are well-suited for feet with higher instep.
2. Bikila LS Shoe – Men’s by Vibram Fivefingers – manufactured with runners in mind, this machine washable footwear has a stretch polyaminde with TPU toe caps in its upper to protect the feet. Its dri-lex lining will help keep your feet odor-free and dry. Its breathable upper mesh provides maximum comfort that is one of the topmost considerations, if you are running long distance. It also features a 3M reflective surface that will help you be visible to others when running on low-light environment.
3. Vibram Fivefingers Spyridon LS Womens hiking shoes – if you are looking for the right hiking shoes that would make your feet stronger and healthier, this is one of the topmost choice. You will find your feet getting sturdier and all your foot ailments gone for good within a few months of wearing this Vibram shoes. This shoe can be machine wash but should be dried manually. You just have to gradually into this kind of shoes however to be able to reap all the benefits or else you will risk hurting yourself should you opt for a quick jump-off with this barefoot shoe. One should bear in mind that the benefits of vibram fivefingers might backfire if you don’t know how to transition to minimalist shoes after wearing traditional shoes for the longest time.
Barefoot running is an endeavor that needs effort. We cannot just take up minimalist running right away after years of wearing well-cushioned traditional shoes. For my part, I had been so used to wearing bulky-heeled footwear that running barefooted would simply feel as if I am running naked! People like me should learn how to build up my running stamina barefoot style before embarking on running barefoot to prepare my body for the rigors of the endeavor.
Due to years of wearing cramped shoes that boxed in my toes and compressed my bones, my bones got deform in the process making them weak and prone to injuries. Such well-padded footwear has trained my feet to be overly dependent on the cushions, which actually hampers the natural state of things. Our feet are actually designed to stand on its own, without the benefits of any footwear. We had been born into this world fully equipped to survive without further need to enhance anything, and that includes our very own feet. It has been designed to withstand supporting our bodies in walking and running barefoot.
Of course, we do have to consider the outside factors such as the terrain and the weather, which can affect that capacity to survive on its own. However, generally speaking, our bodies have been genetically designed to function at its maximum capacity without further assistance from other factors. This capacity has been proven by our forefathers who have run the face of this Earth barefooted for thousands of years. If not for anything else, running barefoot seems to have given them stronger leg muscles and feet.
The challenge of running barefoot
We can probably stand without any fuss running barefoot under a controlled environment such as inside our own yard, in a gym or controlled running field. However, when we talk about trail running or running barefoot in long distance through uncontrolled terrain, that could be quite risky, that is altogether another story. Only a few, those who have the stamina to run barefoot through these unfamiliar thus dangerous terrain, would dare to take up the challenge of running barefoot. For us who had trod on grounds with much protection from padded shoes would not be able to withstand such rigors which may only be taken up by a select few. From reading various resources, I have learned that the risk of barefoot running is greater for neophytes or for those who have not the stamina for such rigorous undertaking. Although the endeavor would be difficult, it would not be impossible to hurdle, given the courage and determination. First however, I need to learn how to build up my running stamina barefoot style.
Why build up running stamina first before undertaking minimalist running?
If you are someone who likes to make shortcuts, well this is one of those undertaking that you should never take shortcuts of. Doing so will not only be dangerous but might maim you for life, if you are not careful. Why build up our stamina to run barefoot? First of all, when we take up barefoot running, we shed the traditional shoes which are well-cushioned and which we believe protects our feet from the shock every time our sole strikes the ground. Running barefoot leaves our feet to the mercy of the direct impact with the ground with only a thin sole in between to help absorb the impact. In minimalist running, the shock absorbing now rests on our very own feet and if it has not gain enough sturdiness throughout the years of wearing padded shoes, then you will probably suffer with the transition. That is why, it has always been recommended to make a slow but sure transition to minimalist running. The goal of this is to allow our feet to build up the strength needed to withstand the rigors of barefoot running.
Learning how to build up my running stamina barefoot style would be a slow and meticulous process that is much I know. I have read somewhere that for the likes of me, I could start by walking barefoot in my own yard, feeling the grassy or the sandy feel of the ground beneath me. Perhaps, I could do this from 3 to 5 minutes a day, until I have developed enough strength in the soles of my feet to withstand walking on rougher and harder grounds. I would be the lone judge of this since I alone know what my body is telling me as I try to develop my stamina for this kind of concept. I would have to do this until such time I am able to withstand running on hard ground for some minutes without wincing. It is to be expected that I would get blisters and scratches the first few weeks of that transitioning. However, I also know that with time, my feet will be able to grow stronger, skin of my soles thicker and muscles sturdier as time goes by. As I apply the lessons learn in how to build up my running stamina barefoot, I would probably be able to transition to barefoot running in no time, without much hassle.
How to build up the barefoot running stamina?
The only way I can learn how to build up my running stamina barefoot style is through application and practice. This means, if I want to strengthen my feet to enable it to endure the rigors of barefoot running, I must start adhering to the concept of minimalism. This adherence should not only be limited to every rigorous activities I engage in but should also extend to the other areas of my life as well, such as going to work and attending other routine activities. If I want to build up my stamina, I need to do several things for my feet and for myself.
- Engage in regular physical and mental exercise that will help you energize your life. Exercising the mind also help you set up goals, achieve them and analyzing your accomplishments in order to do better the next time. You should set up a regular training plan, which are achievable, to which you will adhere.
- Strengthen my feet by walking barefoot around the house then extending to the yard, nearby parks, beaches and familiar grounds. This undertaking does not only help us build our strength but also enhance the efficiency of our other organs in the body such as the lungs and heart, which ultimately will redound to our overall health benefit.
- Aspire to do better each time but do not overdo it. Listen to what your body tells you. If your muscles are screaming with pain and fatigue then you must have probably overdone it. Never disregard what your body tells you. However, if the walking or the workout is becoming easier for you, push more past your limits up to the extent that you can endure. This is an exigent factor to developing your stamina.
- Engage in other forms of exercise or workout that you enjoy such as biking, swimming or playing active sports. Although this might have no bearing to learning how to build up my running stamina barefoot, it will help build up my overall strength.
- When you are all ready for barefoot running, your body will be able to tell you that. Learning how to build up my running stamina barefoot style will help you determine if you are now ready or not yet.
Photo by: NexusJay
Minimalist footwear for running has been the talk of the industry since it was first introduced in the market. However, only a little is known about minimalist dress shoes. Yes, we do need it, or at least those who want to enjoy the benefits of the minimalist concept even beyond engaging in active workouts. Most of us has to work and only spends some limited time in working out and in running. Hence, getting a minimalist dress shoes to complement our office get up would be something that is very beneficial to our health as well as to our pockets.
Why opt for minimalist dress shoes?
Much has been said about the benefits of minimalist footwear in the field of walking, running, trail hiking and other active sports. However, except for the walking, people only usually engage in these activities for some part of their time. Except for full-time athletes who do these activities routinely, most of us who has to work full time just have to schedule these workouts in between our hectic schedule. Why not opt for a minimalist dress shoes therefore, which you can wear for most of your activities during the day, including that of reporting to the office, wearing the footwear that would provide you the most benefits in the long run? If we had been used to wearing well-padded, cushioned shoes, only making some little time to wear minimalist running footwear would make it difficult for us to transition to the minimalist concept in shoe wear. It would be better if we can wear a minimalist shoe that we can wear throughout the day, without looking incongruous. We know that some of the extreme minimalist footwear would simply be out of place with your formal suit or dress. Hence, the need to find a minimalist dress shoe that would give you the much needed benefits as well as still look good with your attire.
The benefits of minimalist shoes
Transitioning to the minimalist concept when you had been used to the traditional footwear would take some time and effort, if you want to reap the benefits of the concept. It is a slow process that you need to adhere to if you do not want to hurt yourself instead. Yes, getting on to the minimalist footwear without much preparation can probably harm your feet. You would be able to reap its maximum benefits if you take it slow but surely. If you cannot make a full time effort to do this because you are busy with other endeavors, it would be better to wear minimalist dress shoes which you can wear to just about any other semi-formal to formal gatherings and functions.
Where to find minimalist dress shoe?
The truth is, only a few manufacturers have ventured to produce formal yet chic minimalist dress shoes, that provides the comfort and benefits you can usually reap from wearing your minimalist running shoes. The minimalist concept has not been easily accepted by people, considering the thousands of years of believing that a well-padded shoes will protect the feet more than a thin-soled shoe can. However, it is just a matter of finding the right fit for your particular needs. Manufacturers like Terra Plana, Vivo barefoot and Zenger ninja low have produced minimalist dress shoes which offer the benefits of minimalist running shoes while still looking dressy enough for more formal activities. Here are some top picks for the best minimalist dress shoes nowadays in the market.
- 1. Terra Plana Men’s Dharma Black shoes –its chrome leather upper which is made from vegan eco material, its ultra thin sole, flexible structure, neutral black color and easily slip on features makes it a very good choice for office wear and other semi-formal affairs. You can even use it for walking and running when the day is done. This is the perfect choice for that casual yet chic look while enjoying the benefits of the minimalist concept in footwear. Wearing this minimalist dress shoes assure you of germ-free feet since its upper is made of antibacterial material. Even though it has an ultra thin sole, it can protect your feet from punctures since it is made of puncture resistant material.
- 2. Vivobarefoot Men’s Ra Lace-up shoe is made of leather upper with manmade sole that measures 3mm. It utilizes dry-lex lining hence your feet is protected from the usual smell caused by bacteria. This lace-up shoe is highly recommended for your casual activities as well as for office get-up. You can enjoy the benefits of the best minimalist dress shoes even while engaging in light and formal activities such as in your work area and some night out fun.
- 3. Merrell Men’s Edge Glove Barefoot sneakers are very comfortable leather with cow suede upper minimalist dress shoes which you can wear to almost any occasion you have in mind. It affords you the benefits of the barefoot experience while giving you the much needed protection. Experience the minimalist concept anywhere you go with these barefoot sneakers for that ultimate comfort and stability.
What could be the best time to start acquiring healthy strong feet than during the formative years of a person’s life? A child can easily adapt to wearing kids minimalist running shoes than a grown person. This is because kids have not yet gotten use to well-cushioned footwear which led to weak legs and feet in the long run. It is best to train a child to wear kids minimalist running shoes when he starts to run so that he would not have to do the transition from traditional to minimalist footwear.
Picking the best kids minimalist footwear
Whether it is for running or engaging in other active activities, children should be made to wear minimalist running shoes to start them on the barefoot concept. We have heard of the various benefits that we can reap from the minimalist concept in footwear. If we instill this concept in kids and start them early on, they would have sturdier legs and feet in the long run. Eliminating the presence of high-heeled and well-padded shoes, which cushioned the feet so much that they will end up weak and prone to injury, is therefore a must to protect the feet of children. Hence, manufacturers have released the smaller version of minimalist shoes for adults that are in the market today. These companies are targeting the younger generation to wear kids minimalist running shoes to start them early on the road to greater health.
Why instill minimalist running concept in children?
As you may have observed, children who are used to running barefooted in a relatively secure and safe environment have developed sturdier and resilient feet than those who constantly wear thick padded running shoes. Our forebears ran barefooted in the face of this Earth without any major deformities as discovered by experts through thousand years old skeletons unearthed. They were able to run swiftly even while barefooted then. Our children today can imitate such practice while they are still young and their feet are still malleable to prevent any future deformities brought on by cramped and ill-fitting shoes. Instilling the minimalist concept and letting our children wear the specially manufactured kids minimalist running shoes will afford them the most benefits, without having to go through the difficulty of transition that most adults undergo when shifting to minimalist concept.
How to pick the best minimalist running shoes for kids
You should do well to remember that a child’s foot is not a smaller version of a grown up’s foot. During a child’s formative years, his foot is broadest across the toes. Before an adult foot acquired the bones of its foot, it used to be just cartilage when he was just a kid. Hence, if a kid wears ill-fitting shoes, his foot cartilage will get deform and the succeeding bones will take on the distorted shape. Many of the foot problems experience by adults are results from inflexible and too rigid shoes they wear when they were younger. A child’s foot full mature when he reaches the age between 18 to 21. Thus, wearing the wrong footwear before this age could greatly contribute to the harm you may bestow on your foot. Hence, it is exigent to pick the best kids minimalist running shoes that allow enough space for the child to grow his feet naturally, until the cartilage mature into stronger bones.
Features to look for in the best minimalist footwear for kids
There are several manufacturers who have released their own version of kids minimalist running shoes in the market. Picking the right one could be tricky if you are face with several options, if you are not familiar with what you should look for in the best shoe. To help you out, here are some features that you should look for in a kids minimalist shoes.
- Low ground profile, preferably flat – shoes should facilitate easy engaging in activities such as running, walking, jumping and climbing. To boost the lateral movement, the shoes should have zero-drop from heel to forefoot.
- Made of malleable and smooth materials – this is to allow the foot to move naturally. Toe joints should bend easily to replicate the takeoff of the arch.
- Upper material – it should be soft and breathable to allow the feet to be properly ventilated.
- Mega-thin soles to allow the feet to have that intimate bonding with the ground every time the foot strikes it, which in turn facilitates the feet’s natural capacity to soap up ground forces.
- Broad enough to box – this is to allow the natural splay of the toes. The toes stabilize the arch, which naturally supports the feet. The toes can only successfully do this when they are straight and are align with the metatarsals. They are compromised when they get boxed in due to cramped toe box, which are features found mostly in traditional shoes.
- Less traction – although this could be beneficial to adults, traction on kids minimalist running shoes can produce more heat in the foot and hinder his running performance.
- Single midsole – this protects the feet from hard and rocky surfaces such as concrete and trail while still allowing the natural debauchery of ground reactive forces.
Top picks of kids minimalist shoes
Merrell Trail Glove Kids – It possess all the features that you should look for in the most appropriate children’s’ running shoes and more. It has a soft and synthetic leather upper with a rubber protective toe bumper. Outfitted with a vibram outsole and a compressed molded EVA midsole, it is the perfect kids minimalist running shoe for your child who is fond of running. With its antimicrobial solution infused in its permanently installed microfiber insole, you can be sure that your kid’s shoes are always fresh and clean.
Fila Skele-toes EZ slide shoe – made from fabric and synthetic, it provides soft comfort to the sensitive skin on children’s feet. Its Velcro straps enable you to customize the fit while its bungee cord allows easy entry and exit of the foot. Its rubber sole, four way- stretch 2 ply nylon and rubber outsole ensures that kids will have a comfortable running with such shoes whole day long.
Vibram Fivefingers KSO pink/purple/blk kids – it is made of breathable upper mesh that is resistant to abrasion, to protect the sensitive skin of children. Its hassle-free single hook and loop closure ensures a no-fuss wear and a secure fit. It provides maximum barefoot feel with its very thin outsole. This is perhaps the best pick amongst the top products for kids minimalist running shoes in the market today.